Purdance Covid Safety Protocol
Studio Safety Protocols
We appreciate all of our staff and clients for doing their part in slowing the spread. Here the new update to Purdance policies during regular classes:
- Masks are optional to wear for all visitors and dancers at Purdance. Staff and teachers are still required to wear them, in regards to everyone’s safety!
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-ins, in every studio, and every lobby for all to have as needed.
- Various water breaks in class make it possible for students to remain distant and safe.
- Fans along with circulating air conditioning systems provide ventilation to the studio rooms
- No person with a positive covid test may be on the premises. All positive cases must immediately contact 408-444-5327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Persons in close contact with anybody reporting a positive covid test are immediately notified by management via phone and email. Management is able to provide links for county testing sites for those encouraged to test.
- Purdance enforces the CDC isolation guidelines, for information please visit the CDC updates link here.
- Purdance events will follow strict protocols that enforce county guidelines, venue guidelines, and studio guidelines.
Event Day Covid-19 Safety Protocols
We appreciate all of our staff and clients for doing their part in slowing the spread. Here is how Purdance stays safe during events:
- All persons attending or performing at Purdance events must wear masks at all times, regardless of their vaccination status.
- Individuals with a new positive Covid test will be unable to perform and attend the event as a whole. This excludes those unable to test negative 90 days after their positive result that have already quarantined.
- All staff, attendees, and performers must show a negative PCR test dated no more than 72 hours prior to the event AND/OR vaccination card with ID.
- Antigen At Home tests will be accepted if test results are less than 24 hours from event date.
- The best way to notify staff about exposure or positive test results on event day is to text 408-343-9228. Management will notify the appropriate parties when a message is received.
- Those unable to comply with our safety protocols should not attend or participate in Purdance events, please notify Purdance of changing participation.