Policies and Calendar
Adult classes are all ages 18+. No exceptions.
How to book a class
Step 1 : download the Purdance app and create an account.
Step 2 : Purchase an annual membership in order to purchase a class package or drop-in.
Step 3 : Book your class
- You must Purchase an annual membership in order to purchase a class package. Otherwise you CANNOT purchase any class packages or drops ins or book classes.
- Sign up for a class 24 hours prior to class starting time.
- Class Cancelation requries 24 hours prior to class starting time.
Outdoor Class Policy
In order to keep all of our students and teachers safe and healthy, we ask that the following procedures are followed by all dancers attending classes outdoor classes:
COVID Safety Guideline
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet, 10 feet in classes
- In the parking lot, space yourselves out by every other parking space
- Wear a mask at all times
- Use hand sanitizer at the beginning and end of dance class
- If you don’t feel well, STAY HOME
- Keep your personal items safely away from other dancers.
- Bring your own water bottle to classes
- Bathrooms are closed to students however temperature check up and symptom assessment questionnaire must becompleted upon entrance into the bulding to use bathrooms for emergency.
- 3 Hour Notice to Teachers and 2 Hours Notice to Students for updates.
- In the case of inclement weather, you will be emailed with an online class link, on a class by class basis, 3 hours prior to class time (teacher), 2 hours (students)
You must sign up for classes 24 hours in advance of your class.
Late Arrival Policy
To promote quality of classes and student experience that will support continuty and consistency in our adult classes, late arrival is not permited. Please arrive at the studio 10 minutes prior to class starting time and sign in on time for virtual classes.
Purdance Adult Program Memberships last 1 year from purchase date. Memberships will auto-renew yearly. Termination of membership requires 30 days notice by calling 408-444-5327.
If there are unpaid classes on your account, we reserve the right to charge your card on file. Unpaid clients are reported through our system. We will contact clients by phone and/or email with notice that their card will be charged prior to running the charge. If any further action is needed, the client will be notified. If there is no card on file and client is unable to provide payment, the account will be suspended and the client will be unable to attend classes until unpaids are reconciled.
- All class types, single, class cards and workshop purchases, are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to attend class, please call the studio before class begins so that we may sign you out and you can use your class purchase for another class on the schedule.
- Class purchases are non-transferable to another client at Purdance. Only the client who is the purchaser may use the drop in or class card.
unlimited class package terms
Our unlimited class package option is available online only. This does not apply to workshops or special classes. Unlimited class packages are valid for 30 days only from the purchase date, no exceptions. Not applicable to Star Membership. Non-extendable and non-transferable.
November 26-November 29: Thanksgiving Weekend (No Classes)
December 19, 2020: K-Pop Dance Festival at Purdance
December 24-31, 2020 & January 1-3, 2021: No Adult classes (Winter break)
January: InsPURation Workshops begin
February , 2021: InsPURation, a Classical Dance showcase featuring Workshop Dancers
April , 2021: Dance Out Loud Showcase (Selected classes only)
May 29, 2021: Memorial Day Weekend (Studio Closed)
July 4-6, 2021: 4th of July Weekend (No Classes)